CORRECT METHOD OF MEASUREMENT SIZE OF THE FOOT
Choosing the right size sneaker based on the length of the foot does not require much effort, but it is important to make it as accurate as possible. The measurement is ideal to do in the evening as the foot may swell slightly during the day. It is necessary to have a sock on your foot if you do not plan to wear sneakers barefoot.
We recommend the following steps:
1. Place A4 or larger paper on the wall.
2. Gently lean the heel against the wall.
3. Transfer body weight to the leg you are measuring.
4. Use a pencil to mark the length of the foot.
5. Measure the measured length with a ruler.
6. Always measure both feet. Choose the size according to the longer one.
7. In the table, find the appropriate size sneakers by searching for the same resp. closest larger foot length.
E.g. if the foot size you measured is 242 mm, then in the table you will find a foot length of 246 mm, which is the next larger size. This corresponds to the size of tikoki sneakers 39.
We recommend to repeat the measurement 2-3 times. If the measured values are not the same, the error may have been caused by inadvertently moving the paper or improperly marking the foot length on the paper. Practice makes the master :)