The seller of the goods via online shop www.tikoki.com is tikoki, Ltd., located Severná 39, 900 25 Chorvátsky Grob ID: 51419963 registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, section C, file no. 126410 / B (hereinafter referred to as \”Seller\”) Postal address and contact address and contact details of the seller are as follows:
Severná 39, 90025 Chorvátsky Grob
Phone: +421 918 451 086
1. Identification, ordering and purchase of goods
1. Goods which are subject to sale (indicating a brief description and price) is identified on the pages of the Internet store www.tikoki.com. All prices include VAT. Each buyer buys goods at prices determined by the Seller published on the website at the time of purchase.
2. Ordering goods from the online store of the Seller can be done electronically via the Internet.
3. Goods can be ordered electronically via the Internet only after filling in the registration form and submitting the order. By filling in the registration form the buyer agrees to these general terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as \”Terms and Conditions\”), which is confirmed by checking the appropriate box on the registration form. Terms and conditions apply for each next order of the registered buyer. The registered buyer is not required to confirm the agreement to the Terms and Conditions in his next order; this does not apply in the case of change in Trade conditions that each registered buyer will be informed upon in their next order.
4. The Buyer orders goods from an online store of the Seller by pressing the button marked with the words \”order with obligation to pay\”.
2. Order cancellation
1. Order and purchase agreement can be cancelled by the buyer within 1 hour of ordering, either by telephone during business hours or via e-mail at the phone number, respectively the e-mail address of the Seller indicated in the heading of the Trade conditions.
2. The Seller is entitled not to accept or to step away from the sale contract because of sellout, unavailability of goods, or if the manufacturer, importer or supplier of the goods ordered cut production or undertook such major changes that prevented the completion of the seller\’s obligation under the order or contract of sale or for reasons of force majeure or if even with all effort that may be required by the Seller justly, is unable to deliver the goods to the purchaser within the time limit set by these terms and conditions or in the price, which is stated in the online shop. The seller is obliged to immediately inform the buyer about such circumstances and return the purchase price, if the buyer has already paid for the ordered goods.
3. Protection of personal data
1. By registering in the online store of the Seller the buyer gives consent to the Seller to process his personal data in the range of name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address in order to identify the buyer and the proper handling of their orders and for maintaining accounting and tax records of the Seller in accordance with general-binding legislation.
2. Consent to the processing of personal data is given by the buyer in advance indefinitely, but not longer than the duration of the processing of their personal information for accounting and tax records, within the meaning of the applicable general-binding legislation.
3. The buyer may revoke their consent to the processing of personal data by written notice delivered to the address of the Seller. On the delivery date of such notice to the Seller all registrations and orders of the buyer in the online shop of the Seller are removed.
4. Rights of the customer as the person concerned to the processing of personal data are governed by § 28 of Act no. 18/2018 Z.z. on the protection of personal data.
4. Final provisions
1. These Terms and Slovak legal system apply to all sales contracts concluded through the online store of the Seller and are an integral part of the purchase contract.
2. The seller reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions. The obligation of a written notice to the change in trade conditions is met by placing the changed Terms and Conditions on the Internet shop of the Seller when the change takes effect.
3. By completing the registration form or reporting registration data to an operator the buyer confirms that they have read these business conditions and fully agrees with them.
4. These terms and conditions come into force on the day of their publication on the Internet shop of the Seller and against the buyer when the purchase contract is concluded.
In Bratislava on 1.9.2021